An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright, motivated individual to join the Rosebery Estates administrative team based at Dalmeny Estate Office near South Queensferry.
Together, the Rosebery Estates cover a diverse and beautiful landscape from the outskirts of Edinburgh to the upland moors of Leithenwater in the Scottish Borders.
These working estates thrive on adaptability and enterprise in the management of their farms, forestry, commercial and residential property. As well as these assets there are three 5-star event venues. All this is managed in sympathy with the natural environment and with consideration for local communities.
This role is a truly varied role, with the opportunity for professional growth and aimed at someone who is keen to build a career in a Bookkeeping/Accounting role within a unique environment.
Reporting to the Office Manager, the postholder’s duties will include:
- Enter invoices into Xero
- Raising Sales Invoices
- Reconciling accounts within Xero on a daily basis
- Checking Statements and chasing missing invoices
- Processing Cheques
- Assist with Utilities & Billing enquiries
- Providing assistance to the Bookkeeper
- Cover reception as and when required (includes answering phones, dealing with post etc)
- General office admin duties
We are looking for someone who has a working knowledge of Xero who has some experience of working in an Accounts team or similar, educated to HND level or with equivalent experience.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks competently
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- The ability to understand, prioritise and operate within a fast-paced environment.
- A desire to work within a team, and get involved with the wider work of this team as required
Salary from £19,000-£22,000
Full Time, Monday - Friday, 9am - 4.45pm
Full Driving Licence and own car is essential due to our location.
For further information or to register your interest, please send your CV and a covering letter which sets out why you think you are suited to the role to Siobhan Forrest [email protected] by 21st February 2022.